One of my favorite blog moms loves to make posts about things around the house and I thought she has something here. Then I realized I ALWAYS use my baking soda for EVERYTHING why not share some uses you may have never known!
1. Mix half a teaspoon with peroxide paste and use it as toothpaste.
2. Pour over carpet and suck it in with your vacuum cleaner to remove the odor.
3. Sprinkle it onto your cat’s litter box to absorb the bad odor. This legit works WONDERS! I use it and it is so wonderful.
4. Keep cut flowers fresh longer by adding a teaspoon to the water in the vase.
5. Wipe your windshield with it to repel rain.
6. Scatter baking soda around flowerbeds to prevent rabbits from eating your veggies.
7. Add a cup to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor.
8. Use it to clean your retainers and dentures. This is probably my favorite because my mouth guard at night is just plain old gross so this is my go too!
9. Deodorize drains and garbage disposals. My bosses have a garbage disposal (I love it) and I use this about once every 3 days.
10. And of course leave one opened in your fridge to keep all bad smells away! But I think we all knew this one!
DO you have anything you would like to add to the list?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.