So I always find myself, ok not always, but sometimes thinking this just is not fair. So I thought I would share them with you.
1. My feet are way to big! I mean come on I am only 5’5 and I have to wear a size 11? Do you know how hard it is to find 11 shoes?! And do not even get me going on boots! I can never wear cute sexy winter boots! Stupid large feet with sausage toes.
2. Stupid broken ears. I hate not being able to hear everything.
3. I don’t like cake. This just is not fair! I should LOVE cake, everyone should love cake! I mean come on who doesn’t love cake? Me yup me. This is not fair because what is the point of me going to birthday parties? And cupcakes? I rarely eat one. When I want one I go buy it I take a bite and usually that is it. This is just not fair.
4. I had to buy a mini van at the age of 25. Seriously? Yea going from 3 kids to 5 I had to have one but if the gas prices didn’t suck I would be able to drive a nice cute SUV with a third row. That and the fact I had double everything (strollers mostly) so I needed a large trunk. Yea have you seen 3rd row SUVs? They do not have this.
5. My thinning, dull, limp stupid turning gray hair. Really it is like my body said “Oh you will be 30 in a few months lets sag your boobs, enlarge your feet (even more) make your body hurts when it rains and OH turn your hair to crap.” Yes thank you. I wish they had miracle grow for hair.
What is something that is not fair in your life?