There is few things about Halloween that bother me…. Not much but here is a few no No’s I think most would agree to… Moms at least I hope.
1. You are how old? Do not take your kids out trick or treating in a skimpy naughty nurse or French maid. Your old wrinkly and not cute.
2. Don’t eat your children’s candy. At least not till they are in bed. Then by all means eat up those snickers! Besides their teeth are young and healthy we don’t want cavities!
3. don’t be that lazy parent who leaves the mini van door open and roll down the road while your kids jump in and out. Did you know hundreds of kids every year are hurt by vehicles on Halloween? Ya be smart people.
4. Don’t wear high heels and skimpy clothes because you want to impress the dads that were left home to pass out candy. Your feet will hurt and that is well sk**ky…
5. Sending your 14 year old out with your 4 year old. Come on now the guy in the van with no windows is watching.
6. If you are being chased by the boogy man DO NOT RUN UP STAIRS! Common sense people!
7. Carry a flash light not a fog light that’s annoying ( yes this happened last year.)
8. He/She may only be 11 but your still embarrassing to them. Just walk a few feet behind and never get to close or say they are cute.
9. Do not pet the black cat.
10. Last but not least. Don’t eat the snickers bars! That scary old lady from the commercial might get you! Ahhhhh so scary!